7 Foods That Make You Depressed
1. Artificial Sweeteners. Specialists in the United States determined that artificial sweeteners cause nervous system depression.
2. Processed foods. British researchers published in the British Journal of Psychiatry that this type of food increases the risk of developing depression because they contain harmful chemicals that affect the incidence of cardiovascular disease and inflammation. These include meats, sausages, chocolate and sugary desserts.
3. Fried foods. Foods high in saturated fat contribute to developing depressive behaviors, by chemical reactions that occur in the brain.
4. Refined cereals. The consumption of these foods and refined flours increase the likelihood of depression, according to a study by the University of London.
5. high-fat dairy. linked consumption of trans and saturated fatty developing depression, which are usually found in milk.
6. Refreshments. claim that consuming more than a liter of these drinks a day causes depression and whether they are dietary flavors and the chances increase.
7. Alcohol. His abuse for a long time triggers depression, as it interferes with the nervous system receptors, although no mechanisms associated with this reaction are determined.